Collective and intergenerational trauma integration
A humbling journey into the legacy of who we are today.
Our mission is to contribute to the healing of collective and intergenerational trauma, and to reduce its disruptive effects on our global culture.
WE ACHIEVE OUR MISSION BY
Bringing together timeless mystical wisdom and the latest scientific and psychological research to:
- Deepen our understanding of the often hidden effects of collective and intergenerational trauma on individuals and society
- Develop and teach the tools and competencies that enable collective trauma integration
- Train and support individuals, leaders and groups of people worldwide to work on the healing of collective trauma layers – Pocket Groups
- Advise organizations, institutions and governments on how to deal with the after effects and cultural symptoms of massive collective traumatization
- Train and build individual and cultural competencies and trauma resilience in crisis areas
- Create an online platform that provide the latest research and knowledge on collective and intergenerational trauma
- Bringing together global trauma experts for conferences and meetings
Please support us with your donation to help build an organization and manifest our mission. In order to express our gratitude we have prepared a very special gift for you that you will receive after your donation.
– Thomas Hübl
Do you want to be part of an important project? Become a volunteer for the Pocket Project!
ONE-YEAR TRAINING PROGRAM
Thomas Hübl and his assistant team offered a One-Year training program in working with collective trauma and large-scale group events. The training was completed in May 2018.
The training graduates are currently in an incubation phase that is accompanied by the research work of two PhD students. Ongoing mentoring calls are supporting the one-year training graduates in shaping their contribution to the work of the Pocket Project.
CURRENT AND FUTURE ACTIVITY
Pocket Project groups have started working in Israel, Germany and South America.
Future plans include:
- Supporting the formation of more international Pocket groups. We will work with these groups online, and from time to time in person
- Holding a 3-day international conference in Israel, hosted/facilitated by Thomas Hübl, which will bring together world experts – psychologists, scientists, geneticists, social scientists
- Creating an online knowledge base and community platform, to facilitate the development of global collective intelligence regarding trauma. (This platform is currently being developed).
The Pocket Project explores the depth of the “lake” of collective trauma in which we all exist without realizing it. When symptoms constantly arise, and yet go unrecognized as trauma symptoms, they will continue to reoccur.
SIGN UP FOR REGULAR INFORMATION UPDATES
Enter your email to receive our newsletter and announcements.