Collective and intergenerational trauma integration
A humbling journey into the legacy of who we are today.
The Pocket Project is collecting donations for creating an
online platform and knowledge base on the topic of
collective and intergenerational trauma.
Our mission is to stop the vicious cycle of recurring collective trauma and ultimately integrate and reduce its effects in our global culture
WE ACHIEVE OUR MISSION BY
- Deepening our understanding of the nature of collective and intergenerational trauma – both universal principles and local particularities
- Bringing together timeless mystical wisdom and the latest scientific and psychological research
- Raising awareness of the multiple effects in our culture of trauma
- Developing the tools and competencies that enable trauma integration
- Training and supporting groups of people worldwide to work with a new effectiveness and sustainability in conflict and trauma situations
- Building cultures of prevention, and reducing the effects of PTSD and the impact of trauma
- Bringing together global trauma experts for conferences and meetings
Please support us with your donation to help build an organization and manifest our mission. In order to express our gratitude we have prepared a very special gift for you that you will receive after your donation.
– Thomas Hübl
Do you want to be part of an important project? Become a volunteer for the Pocket Project!
ONE-YEAR TRAINING PROGRAM
We are pleased to announce that Thomas Hübl will be offering a One-Year Training Program in working with collective trauma and large-scale group events.
The program will begin and end with five-day seminars with Thomas in Israel. In between there will be online classes, as well as mentoring/supervision groups.
The first seminar started in June 2017 in Israel.
The training will be open to professionals wishing to develop their competencies in this area as well as to people with a wider interest.
CURRENT AND FUTURE ACTIVITY
Pocket Project groups have started working in Israel, Germany and South America.
Future plans include:
- Supporting the formation of more international Pocket groups. We will work with these groups online, and from time to time in person
- Holding a 3-day international conference in Israel, hosted/facilitated by Thomas Hübl, which will bring together world experts – psychologists, scientists, geneticists, social scientists
- Creating an online knowledge base and community platform, to facilitate the development of global collective intelligence regarding trauma. (This platform is currently being developed).
Collective trauma is like a suppressed lake in collective culture that we all walk in without realising, and which constantly produces societal symptoms that are not recognised as trauma symptoms and which therefore re-occur
SIGN UP FOR REGULAR INFORMATION UPDATES
Enter your email to receive our newsletter and announcements.